Study in Australia

A growing number of students from across the globe are choosing to study in Australia. The country is fast becoming one of the most sought after destinations for overseas education and is being highly recommended by many abroad education consultants. Following are some of the benefits that students can enjoy while they pursue higher education in the country

Intakes :

  • Feb / March

  • July / August

  • November – few universities offer limited programs

Visa process normally takes around 3 to 8 weeks. It is compulsory to maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your study. The visa officer usually relies on the university or institution’s assessment of your candidature but they may also carry out independent assessment. A student has to submit all documentation to visa authorities. Just like the university student will need to prove to the visa authorities of financial preparedness to pay for living expenses, education costs and travel for the course. Students will be required to show AU$18,000 towards living expenses per annum along with the balance fee for the remaining year as finances for visa purposes. (For a detailed list please contact any of our offices). The visa officer may also conduct a telephonic interview wherever necessary.

Work in Australia

Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462): It is exclusively designed for individuals who are aged between 18 and 30 years old, given that they are highly interested in having extended holidays and supplementing their savings with a short-term work for not more than 12 months. However, this visa category applies to citizens coming from China, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Portugal, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Thailand, Uruguay, and the United States.

Visit Australia

It is exclusively designed for individuals who want to visit Australia only for a short time. This could either business or tourism purpose. This type of visa is issued for 3 months, 2 months, or a maximum of 12 months.

Tourist visa – Subclass 600. This visa is appropriate if you are planning to see Australia only for a short time.

With this visa you can visit family or friends be here as a tourist, for a cruise or for any purpose except business or medical treatment

You can study or train for up to 3 months in total on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to Australia is study, a student visa might be more appropriate.You can’t work.

Our Appoinment Service Call Us

Our Location

Connect with us online or give us a call. Go over our FAQ section for answers to any quick questions you might have. Mail us for further enquiries, or, simply book an appointment and come visit us. Let's talk about getting you overseas.