Greetings from Road 2 Edu
Congratulations for your Study Visa success…….!!!
Dear Students & Parents, Please go through our POST VISA GUIDELINE thoroughly, as all information is very important for your future status in Canada. Please read this very carefully and sign this post visa guideline and return it back to our office.
We are attaching valuable guidelines for your Study Permit for Canada.
I. Book your Air Ticket. You MUST have to report at your college in Canada at least one day prior, of the Course starting date or before orientation day. Student can travel maximum 3 to 4 weeksprior to course starting date.
II. Please check your email regularly that you have provided for application as the college will send you informative emails.
Your next steps before leaving for Canada are as follows:
In your Hand bag you MUST carry:
1. Original Passport as well as Original Visa Approval letter (Computer Generated Letter including UCI and Application number)
2. Bio Matric Letter need to carry when you are going Canada, it will be require at the airport while Immigration Process.
3. ORIGINAL OFFER LETTER from the college with DLI #.
4. All Original academic documents and IELTS scorecard.
5. Receipt of Tuition fees paid (through wire transfer from Bank) and Receipt receivedfrom the college
6. Address and phone number ofwhere you will be staying in Canada
7. Copy of the Visa Application forms filled at the time of Application for student visa forFuture purpose
8. GIC Certificate & Customer Welcome Package which youwill receive directly in your e-mail account (Need to sign GIC certificate)
9. Forex, about CAD $ 2500 to $ 4000 CAD by way of Demand Draft or Travelers Cheque, CAD $ 500 cash and change of cad 15 – 20 dollars for trolley @ airport
10. Note: if you paid 1st Semester fees, you need to keep arrangement to pay 2nd semester fees, approximately after 3 months. (Before Completion of the First Semester)
11. Health & Travel Insurance strongly recommended from India.
12. Do not purchase Electronics Items from India.
13. Students need to send visa copy from their email to College.
14. Student need to take study permit from airport, in case of Co-op Program, Students are also require to take work Permit from the Airport together with Study permit.
15. Students are require to submit their Visa copy &CAQ Letter (For Quebec Province)totheir respective college from their Register Email ID.
16. Icent App for Ontario Student
17. Proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada
18. Download ArriveCan application and submit your 14-day quarantine plan to digitally to the Canadiangovernment. Use the mobile application
19. Email your Quarantine Plan (print and complete this form) to Respective Colleges
20. Health insurance
21. Review Quarantine Resources to get more information including accommodation, transportation, and quarantine plan, etc.
22. Pease follow Covid Plan as per college guidelines and also visit college website
23. Transit App – useful for access to your location in order to display nearby routes.